5 March 2012

Katie Price's Black Sheep Management company has hit back at model search show Signed By Katie Price winner Amy Willerton's claims they failed to deliver their promises and made her life worse
The 19-year-old beat 10,000 hopefuls to win the Sky Living show and become Katie's protégée.
Amy refused to sign a contract with Katie's management company, however, telling the Sunday Mirror: "I don't believe the promises from Katie or her team were kept."
She claims she's hardly received any of the promised mentoring, the Range Rover prize was impossible because she didn't have the requisite £10,000 for insurance, and the holiday in the Maldives turned into a holiday in Marbella instead.
Amy added: "I'm so angry. When I won, I thought life would change. It has... but for the worse. My life's been turned upside down. I've had enough of Katie and don't want anything more to do with her or her team."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!