4 January 2015


In my heart you'll always be my little girl,my beautiful princess in my eyes you're a successful,funny,loving and caring.
There's one word for you incredible,I think it says it all,you're incredible in all the ways that matter,and you're my incredible daughter,I love you incredibly,knows that I'm not just grateful that you're my daughter,I'm grateful for your love and friendship with me mmm nope with your dady😍
Mama you make everything about our life sweeter than all the candy in the world 
Darling let me tell you,you make us smile,laugh,cheer and you make us happy.
We will always be there to do the some for you.
Happy 5th birthday my little sweetie

                My   Msongolisti
                     Pose
        Watching TV with her style

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!