19 November 2012


Unsubstantiated rumors began circulating a few days ago that Ini Edo was the beneficiary of a large sum of money to be used for building a Film School, and it hasn’t taken long for Ini to quickly release a statement dissociating herself and condemning the rumor unequivocally;
“As a rule, I don’t reply every talk or report about me, but these recent ones are crazy and baseless. I don’t know where they got their information that my state governor offered me $4,000,000 to build an art or film academy in Uyo. This is just another work of mischief makers, who keep troubling celebrities. To put the records straight, my state governor has not offered me such money to build a film academy in Uyo as was falsely reported.” – Ini Edo Ehiagwina


0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!