5 February 2012

Move over, Kendall and Kendall Jenner. Sit down, Kaia Gerber. A new celebrity offspring has entered the modeling world.
Georgia May Jagger, the 20-year old daughter of rock star Mick Jagger, graces the March cover of Harper's Bazaar UK. And she isn't exactly shy

Georgia's mother, Jerry Hall, tells the magazine that her daughter has actually helped resuscitate her career as a model.
"The last couple of modelling jobs I did were with Georgia, like the H&M campaign we did together last year, so she’s given me a bit of a revival. It was great to work with her; I think she’s incredibly sexy. One of the best things about her is that gap in her teeth. She never fixed it. It’s all about that acceptance of the way you are - and she understands that.”
She also, hopefully, understands how to avoid the pitfalls that have plagued other young stars.
“Georgia saw Keith and Ronnie in action and I think that put her off a bit," Hall said of her child witnessing some of The Rolling Stones' antics. "I think she thought, ‘Oh God, I don’t want to be like that"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!